The DisCo community provides a place to discuss cluster computing issues, catch up with DisCo activities and generally badger us for information. As well as being the home of the DisCo forums, the DisCo community also hosts the DL-POLY forums, GAMESS-UK forums and much more. For more information on the Distributed Computing Support Group (DisCo) visit our home page.
Whilst we want this to be an open and informative forum, there are a few rules and regulations:
- Users who are found to abuse the forums by posting material which is knowingly false and/or defamatory, inaccurate, abusive, vulgar, hateful, harassing, obscene, profane, threatening or invokes an infringement of copyright will be permanently barred.
- Users agree to post questions/comments in the appropriate forum. If you feel the forum does not have the 'appropriate' section please contact us and where necessary we will add a new discussion topic to the forum.
- The Distributed Computing Group reserve the right to remove any post(s) without explanation.
- Users agree not use the site for any form of personnel recruiting.
- The forum is not to be used to engage in any form of sales activities.
- Users who want to un-register from the forum are requested to contact us and put the word 'unsubscribe' in the heading of the e-mail. Accounts will be deactivated. Any past posts will be assigned to user 'anonymous'.
These rules may be modified without prior notice by the Distributed Computing Group.
All views and opinions posted to this forum are those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of STFC. Any user who feels a posted message is objectionable is actively encouraged to contact us immediately and we will endeavour to rectify the situation.
Users agree that all claims for material found to be objectionable rest solely with the author of the post.
Whilst every effort is made to validate the posts, STFC accepts no liability for the consequences of any actions taken on the basis of information provided in these forums.
Users and members of the forum, including non-registered browsers, agree to hold the DisCo forum, its owner(s) and staff of STFC inculpable for the content of any post.
STFC is not responsible for the content of any 3rd party sites linked either to posts in this forum or to STFC web pages.
To view the forums as a guest, please click on the forums link that will take you to the log-in / registration page. Select the Main Index link which will take you directly to the forums.